quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2008

In a hole

Another hard day. Tears and smiles and voices I was dying to hear.
Finding out what the word homesickness means.
Looking for the meanings of another words.
Looking at the one who stares at me in the mirror and guessing who is he.
Who am I?
A dreamer.
A lover.
A refugee. But not a coward.
I face the fears I thought I wouldn't have.
I face them alone, as it has to be.
Cry my heart out is giving me strengh. Is making me go forward.
I don't want to miss any experience Mexico can give me. It was a choice I will never regret.
That's why even lost, I'm finding my own way.

"I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked."

But now I can see a light, and I won't, I won't let it go.

2 comentários:

Lupe Leal disse...

don't let it go.

Lupe Leal disse...

e não se esqueça:
a grama aqui não está tão verde.